CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April Dishcloth KAL


Here is the April Dishcloth KAL. This one was also created by Lindy and is called, "The Meadow". Thanks Lindy great job!! It is the perfect spring cloth. I would never have thought of using bobbles for flowers, that was a great idea. The bobbles were easy for me, I have done them before. I am finally all caught up on the challenge and have all my cloths on my blog!!! :) I can't wait for the April Mid-Month cloth to start. Always wanting something new to start. I am still moving along on the baby blanket. I should have it all done in the next few days. I am going to Florida for a little chill time with my husband, so want to get it done and start the scarf that I have been wanting to do, and plan on taking that with me..........so off to work on the baby blanket. I will post pics as soon as I get it done!! 7 cloths done..........17 more to go!!!

0 comments: