CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 3 of the Meaningful Challenge

Well I messed up already and didn't get a post done for day 2!! But, I figure if I can at least try and do this as much as possible I'm doing good!! Some days I just am not going to make it happen, to much going on in my life!!

So what was meaningful for me today!! Running into our Pastors Daughter Charity today and her giving me a hug and telling me she loves me!!! It just warmed my heart!! She is such a beautiful person inside and out, and for a girl that is only 29 to take time in Hobby Lobby and go out of her way to tell me she loves me just made my day!! I really did not want to go to Hobby Lobby today, have not felt to good all day.....and was not in the best mood......plus had Joey with me and he REALLY did not want to be there.....so yeah....that turned my day around and put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!! Turned out to be a good day afterall!! :)

0 comments: