CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb. Mid Month KAL




Here is the Feb. Mid Month KAL. The name of it is "Finders Keepers" and is designed by one of my favorite people Sue Shaefer, and the link to her site is here on my blog. It is "Harvest Moon Designs" and she has wonderful patterns for sale, and some free ones also. Thank you Sue for this wonderful pattern for us all to knit this month, I love it. I was not to thrilled with the colors we were to use......"Verde Green & Mauve" but love the pattern. I posted 2 pictures of the cloth 1 up close so you could see the little windows in the pattern, and the other of the full cloth. I will make this one again with different colors. Maybe a solid and a ombre!! I am so glad this is a short month, because that means the next KAL starts on Saturday!!!! I am ready to start!! 4 down and 20 to go........I am keeping up with this challenge!!

0 comments: