CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Other Projects







Here are some pictures of some other things that I have been working on. The baby blanket is about 3/4 of the way done. The pattern is from a dishcloth pattern that I got from Sue Shaefer's Harvest Moon Designs. It is called Easter Grass and instead of casting on 40 I cast on 160. I am using size 10 1/2 needles and Bernat Softee Baby yarn in Light Purple. It is really turning out pretty, I want to crochet a white border around it to finish it up. I promised my DH that I would not cast on anything else except KAL's until I get this blanket done!!! Ugh am I crazy?? So I am knitting like a crazy woman trying to get it done!! ( I have to cast on my first pair of socks!!! ) Also, I am knitting little baby wash cloths to go along with the blanket as a gift to a friend that is having a baby! Well off to work on the baby blanket......my sock yarn is just sitting here waiting to be cast on!!! lol

0 comments: