CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008



I just had to take a picture of my hibiscus with the double blooms in one bud!! I have never seen this before and thought it was really cool!! Like twins..........lol! This is one of my favorite ones, and I love the colors of the blooms on this plant. Not the best picture, but you can still see the double bloom in one bud. Going to Lubbock for a couple of days over the Labor Day weekend, so won't be posting for a few days. Will take some pictures of the house and a few of family in Lubbock to post for next week! Happy knitting over the long weekend all, I plan on getting some done and get caught up on my KALS!! Have a great Labor Day Weekend everyone! :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I responded to this one, but I don't see it...Kerry loves these flowers, they always make him think about Jeanne.

Hope you are well...btw, you have been tagged.