CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Mid-April Cloth


Wow it has been forever since I have posted a blog. Where does the time go??? Soooo much has been going on over the summer, mostly working in our yard trying to get that done, and a much needed surgery and now that that is all done, and kids are in school, maybe I can get this updated and spend more time blogging!!!! Well here is the Mid-April cloth. It is really a pretty one and my Sister-in-law Joy is the proud owner of it! The name for this one is "Dots within Strips" and was designed by one of my favorite people Sue Schaefer!! I really liked the colors that were chosen for this one too!! I am hoping that in the next week or two to get the rest of the pictures up of the cloth's that are done and start adding some more things about me and my family!! Pics of our new house and things going on in my world!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You do such great work!! I tried knitting once. I was bound and determined to knit Kerry a scarg. Well, he got a scarf, with a bunch of slipped stiches, but he loves it and wears it anyways. I vowed to never knit again. I'll stay with crochet.