CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008



What was the first thing you thought when you looked at yourself in the mirror today? Wow, my hair is a mess, must have tossed and turned all night.
Do you have a recurring nightmare? Well I would not call it a nightmare, but a bad recurring dream, so yes I do!
If so, explain: It is always the same thing, I am a senior in high school, and I can't find my locker, and get frantic cause I'm going to be late for class, and then I find the locker, and don't know the combination to the lock. I never get past that point.........just always ends with me frantically trying to figure out the combination to the lock so I can get to class!!! I know weird!! LOL
List three foods you can’t stand: Liver, Brussel Sprouts, and any kinda hard or gummy candy! Except for Candy Canes, and I don't eat them, just let them melt in my hot chocolate!!! Yummy!!
Ok ya'll that's all I got for today!!! Got some knitting to get done, and found some really pretty Christmas cloths at Kris Knits blog, here is the link to see them http://krisknits.blogspot.com/.
She has the prettiest cloths and I want to make up as many of these as I can for gifts for teachers along with some bath stuff from Bath and Body Works, think they will like it! So, off to knitting, have 4 teachers to take care of this year!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am with you on the liver and brussel sprouts...I can't stand them. I do however like certain hard candies and gummies are my favorite...

Knitting...hmmm...I started crocheting us a blanket when I broke the first ankle...put it down when I was better and picked it up when I broke the other ankle...and have not worked on it since I got better from that one...and that was 9 years ago...I guess it is time to get back to it, huh?