CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 9

Saturday 9: Dreaming of You
1. What did you dream about last night? I don't remember what I dreamt last night.
2. Do you often have nightmares? Some times, but not often. Just a recurring dream.
3. Do you have any special talents? I can sing and knit.....lol
4. Who is the most talent person that you know? My friend Sandy as she can knit anything and makes beautiful things!
5. What did you watch on TV last? Lipstick Jungle
6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend? No new ones right now.
7. Who was the last person you phoned and why? Joe, to tell him that the movie the girls wanted to go see what no longer there, and we would have to go another time when a girly movie was out!
8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why? Dan to tell me that he was on his way home from work!
9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received? I got a Halloween card from Tiffy with pictures of Lexie!! Was a cute card that she made, she is also a talented person!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I rarely remember my dreams, but when I do I always intend to write them down and then don't. I need a schedule where I don't have to be into work until 9am so I have time to do stuff like that in the morning.