CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Enough with the _____. Cold weather, I am so ready for the warm sunny weather to be here!!



2. _____ causes me to be conflicted. The new president, nothing personally against him, I just feel that he is not qualified to handle our Nations mess right now! And, I think that leaves us very vulnerable.



3. I've been craving _____. OK, I have to copy my Sister-in-Law on this one......some good German food!!!



4. _____ makes me laugh. Joey makes me laugh everyday! He is always doing or saying something that makes me laugh out loud!!



5. I wish I could go to _____ next week. New York City, I really am missing my friends there and would love to reconnect with them. Plus I just love that city!! OK, maybe I should wait until it gets a little warmer there!! LOL



6. _____ has been on my mind lately. This is weird for me, but my Mother has been on my mind lately, I guess because her birthday would have been this past Monday, and I am really wanting some information that only she would know about!



7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____! As for the weekend, we are going out to dinner tonight, I don't cook on Friday's most of the time, and tomorrow, Joey has a party to go to, and I have a few things around the house to do with Dan, and on Sunday I want to chill with my hubby and watch football, GO Pittsburgh!!!!! OK, I am really wanting Pittsburgh and the Eagles in the Super Bowl!!



Now for an update about pictures and why I have not posted any! My desktop got a virus and we are trying to work it out, but I am not using it right now and am posting and doing all computer work from my laptop! I don't have any pictures on here so until I get some put on or get the desktop fixed there will be no pictures of anything for a little while! I have some pics that I really want to put up of some things that I have been knitting and some wonderful yarn that I fell in love with and had to purchase!! Oh, the trouble I get into when I start looking around Ravelry, and the yarn that I just want to have!! I really need to stay off that site!! OK, hope ya all have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, we might just have to make a German meal together when we come visit. I can bring my spaetzle maker. Kerry made German potato salad from the Nintendo DS, Personal Trainer: Cooking. It was pretty good. He has really enjoyed that program.