CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

SATURDAY 9

Saturday 9: Dying to Know

1. What do you believe happens when we die? I believe we go to Heaven, or Hell, I believe we all will go to one or the other. Either eternal life, or eternal hell!!
2. Do you consider yourself religious? I would not say religious per say! I do go to Church and try to live by the New Testament, but do not follow a religious Church.
3. Do you believe in ghosts? I do, but I refer to them as angels. I think there are spirits that come into peoples lives at certain points in our lives for a reason!
4. Do you believe that people live on other planets? I really don't know, but there could be.
5. Have you ever seen something abnormal? I have, I have a picture taken at my parents house a long time ago with an image of a person in it, where there could not be a person. It is just a blurry image of a person.
6. Do you believe in reincarnation? No, I believe we all go to rest for eternity. I think that reincarnation ranks right up there with evolution and that is not possible, or why are there still monkeys if we evolved from them??? Same with reincarnation......
7. Have you ever witnessed a miracle? I have, and my daughter was a miracle for 11 years of her life. When she was diagnosed with cancer and was totally paralyzed from the waist down we were told she would never walk again.......well, she did and was a cheerleader for 3 years, with cancer on top of that!!! She is what makes me believe that God exists and that miracles do happen!! And, any body that knew Kayleigh well, knew she was a walking miracle!!!
8. Is there a person living or dead that influences your philosophies? Yes, my daughter Kayleigh!! She was a miracle, and loved God!
9. Is there a work of fiction that closely matches your spiritual beliefs? No, not that I have read. I try not to read things that Man has tried to conceive as what is right or wrong when it comes to God and Jesus. I believe the Bible, and there are many, many finding that the writings in the Bible are true, and very accurate, and I just stick with that. I don't follow a religion and am not religious, but am a Christian!!!

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are serious suggesting that evolution does not exist? Because there are "still monkeys"? Oh. That means sharing 98% of sharing our DNA with chimpanzees (which are not monkeys, BTW) is say, a coincidence?

I write a humor blog. I try not to do or say anythin the least bit confrotational. But comparing evolution to reincarnation? You are comparing one thing that is a scientific fact to something else which is akin to fantasy or whichcraft.

I do understand that by leaving this comment that I will be the devil in your eyes. That's why I generally don't comment when I disagree. But reincarnation is the same as evolution? Geez. Go back to school. Read a book. Come into the light...

Unknown said...

Well you and I have totally different views on so much of this, which is weird considering we were basically brought up to believe the same things, but for someone that believes in the bible your answers were true to your heart and I can't take that from you.

Doesn't it feel good to answer these that make us think about what we believe in?

Have a great week!!