CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday 9: The First Aprtment

1. Where had you moved from? My Parents house, I had just gotten married!

2. Describe your first apartment: It was on the 4th frickin floor, and it was a killer when we went grocery shopping and when we moved!! But, it was a new apt. and it was one bedroom, all the rooms were very large, and so we had lots of space. It also had a compact washer and dryer in the kitchen which was wonderful! Other than being on the top floor it was a nice apt.

3. How old were you when you had your apartment? I was 21.

4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more. Yes, my husband! Dan! Like I said above we had just gotten married!

5. What was your place of employment then? Rosario's Hairstyling Salon. It was a great job, if I still wanted to do cosmetology, that is where I would work! He was an awesome boss.

6. How were you finances at the time? Well, we were newly married, so money was tight. We got a Montgomery Wards credit card and bought a vacuum cleaner and an Atari game system and stayed home and played games, we could not afford to do anything else.

7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there. Well, he was my lover every night and still is!

8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.) Oh lordy, um Journey!! Went to one of their concerts and had a blast!

9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there? We lived there one year, we moved because they raised the rent $100 dollars per month and we just could not afford to stay there, but it was good while it lasted!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This was a great meme, huh? Brings back memories that we don't often think about. I lived on the 4th floor in Germany one time...I remember it was a killer when it was grocery time.