CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Manic Monday

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)? Gosh, I don't think I have any embarrassing songs, have some old songs, from the 70's and 80's!! I guess that could be embarrassing cause it is telling my age a bit! LOL

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?) I don't commute to work, but every Mon. and Wed. I take Joey to school, and that takes about 30 mins. round trip! I run errands and on Friday's we go out to lunch. I don't spend much time in my car unless we are going to Lubbock or Midland.


What's your favorite wardrobe item and why? My long terry cloth robe, cause it is so comfy and when it is cold I just love to put it one with my jammies and chill!!

0 comments: