CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. What is one of your favorite blogs to read? I love to read Crafty Carole's http://craftycarole.blogspot.com/ The next one I love to read is my sister-in-laws, Creative Self Belief http://creativeselfbelief.blogspot.com/ because we are trying to get to know each other better, and it is a way for us to read about each other!! Lot's of fun!
Why is it your favorite? Because we have so much in common, we both have 3 younger children, are in our late 40's and we love to sing and knit!!
2. Have you ever been hunting? No I can't say that I have, and don't see it as being something I will anytime in the near future!!
3. Do you live near any active volcano's? No, I don't!! I'm wondering if they are any better to live by, than the tornado alley I live in?? LOL
4. If VH1 came out with a new reality show called Celebrity Anger Management, who would you most like to see on the show? Mike Tyson, and John McEnroe are the only ones I can come up with!! Showing my age too!!!
5. Would you drink horse's milk if offered? Well, I don't like milk, so that would be a no!!
6. Do you buy pickles? If so, what do you do with the juice after all the pickles are gone? Yes, I love little sweet pickles, and dill spears!! I just throw out the juice.
7. Do you have a myspace or Facebook account? Yes, I have both. I like Facebook better than Myspace, I guess because I have more friends on there!!
8. Facial hair on men, yea or nay? Don't mind it either way, love a smooth face, but also like the look of a nicely trimmed goatee!!
9. Do you know anyone personally who is stockpiling stuff for WWIII or a date they think will be the end of the world (i.e. 12/2012)? No, I can't say that I do!! Ya know when it happens it happens!!
10. Have you downloaded Skype and use it? I have no idea what that is, so that would be a no!!
11. Have you ever been stuck by cacti? Well, I live in New Mexico.....so yes, I have and a few times. It stings!!
12. Do you still have packed boxes from your last move you have yet to unpack? If so, how long have they been there? This is so funny, I have about 4 boxes to still go through!! They have been here for 1 year, but the sad thing is these same boxes have not been unpacked since our last move 3 years ago!!! I will get them done!!
13. Ever have a toxic friend you had to break ties with to save your sanity? I have and we did not talk for about 2 years!! But, we are talking now and the best of friends!! I have another one though that is getting that way, and may have to back way for a while!! But, friends are very important, and I really love all my friends and need them as much as they need me!!

0 comments: