CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

1. It seems like: It's been forever since I have seen my Brother and Sister-in-Law and so looking forward to spending some relaxing time with them the end of March!!

2. Leave me a comment when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you would spend more time doing more things you want to do I'd be supportive in what ever it is you want to do! ( of course that is directed to my workaholic husband!! lol

4. Making memories is what I think of most when I think of you. (Also directed at my hubby)

5. To me, Valentine's Day means spending time with the one you love, but to me Valentine's Day should be everyday with the one you love, not just a day that you set aside to only give flowers or special love!!

6.Dan gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to eat with my family, tomorrow my plans include going out to dinner and a movie with out kids with my husband that set up a babysitter for us and Sunday, I want to chill and enjoy the day!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It has been three years...we can't let it be that long again...