CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Saturday 9: Time Has Come Today

1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9? It all depends on what time of day that I get on the computer. Most of the time it is in the evenings!!

2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing? On, Monday and Wednesday I am just getting back home from taking Joey to school!! The other 3 days, I am home doing laundry, cleaning, getting Joey breakfast, or getting ready myself.

3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing? Watching TV with Dan, knitting and chilling. Some nights I am in bed by 9.

4. What is your most frequent activity online? Playing around in Facebook, and reading blogs!! Oh, and always looking for that knitting pattern that I just have to have, or yarn I can't live without!

5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why? Sunday, always goes by fast! I guess because I don't want the weekend to end, and enjoy being with my family and when your having fun the day just flies.

6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by? Oh, good grief yes!! I really don't know what happened to 2008, and it is now already in the 2nd month of this year!! I would like time to slow down some so I have more time with my kids and husband :)

7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time? Play around on the computer, knit, read. I'm a mom of three kids though, so don't get much free time!!! But, Joey starts kindergaten next year.......ALL day kindergaten, and I will have 7 hours of free time 5 days a week, until I find a part time job I might want to do! But, it is going to have to be something I enjoy doing!! ( Maybe something to do with knitting, I have wanted for the past few years to open my own shop)

8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less? Well, like I said above I am a mom of 3 kids, and time alone is not something I have very much of!!!! I would love more, and in about 6 months I will have a lot more free time!! I am looking forward to it!

9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be? Reading and soaking in my spa tub!! I don't get to do that as much as I want to, and really need to take more time to do that!! I clean the thing out all the time, and never get in it!! lol

1 comments:

Katherine said...

I wish i had a spa tub i wont leave my bathroom