CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday Thunks

1. Whats the coldest temps you've experienced? I have been in -18 below once going through a little town called Cuba New Mexico, and it is the coldest place in the winter!!
2. Whats for dinner tonight? Meatloaf, baked potatoes, corn, salad & home made bread!
3. What was your favorite subject in high school? I loved literature, cause I love to read!
4. How many hours a day is your TV on? All day, I don't watch it, I have it on for Joey, and for background noise.
5. Have you ever received an award? I have, a VIP award for volunteering at Kayleigh school one year!
6. Whats your mouse pad look like? The one I am using right now is just blue!
7. Do you think Bud should do the Thursday Thunk meme? I guess, who is Bud?? lol
8. How many browser tabs do you have open right now? 4 right now.
9. If you are a parent, have you or did you ever put Vick's VapoRub on your children under the age of 2? Yes I have, but my doctor told me to for Joey.
10. If you had to pick one insect to infest your house for 1 day and after that day they would just suddenly vanish, which insect infestation would you pick? Oh gross I hate insects, but I guess Lady Bugs would not be to bad!!
11. What color is your underwear that you are wearing right at this moment? A deep purple! lol
12. What was the last thing you watched on TV? The rest of Starter Wife that I had DVR'ed for ever!
13. What are your plans for the 4th of July this year? We always go to my In-Laws for the 4th, all the family gets together for that holiday!!
14. Tell us about one absolutely wonderful thing that happened to you as a teenager and every time you think of it, it brings a smile to your face: I graduated from High School, that is the only major thing that was a great time for me!
15. What product could you sell someone based on your love for it? Yarn, I love it!! LOL

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering who Bud was also...

I have no clue what we are doing for the 4th, nor where we will be living...can't wait until we figure out where this last move is going to take us.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I know who Bud is... ;)