CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008


1. Snow: Glad we don't have any!! But, I do miss it every now and then at Christmas!
2. I'm looking forward to: Decorating the house for Christmas this weekend. Putting up the lights and tree, and all my Collector Christmas Houses!!
3. December is the best Month ever!
4. One of my favorite old TV shows is: Little House on the Prairie.
5. I'm done with: Trying to give people advice when they ask for it, and then don't take it or even try!! You know who you are.........LOL!!
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is: Decorating, Baking, and spending time with my family!! Love watching the kids this time of year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to, Going out to dinner and have to go to Wally World to shop for a birthday present for a few people,tomorrow my plans include going shopping for the perfect tree and putting the lights up, and decorating the house and Sunday, I want to go to Church and finish up the house and start some Christmas baking, hope to get some home made fudge done!
Will try and take some pics of the house once it is all decorated! Will try and post them next week.

0 comments: