CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008





Have you ever returned an item to a store for a refund after having used it? I can't say that I have done this, not that I remember. I do know people that have.....lol!!



You are going out for the evening. If your partner objects to what you are wearing, would you change your clothing? Well, this is an easy answer, Dan never objects to anything I am wearing!! I always have makeup on and my hair done and always look nice when I leave the house, so I guess he just assumes that I will be dressed right!! lol



What item that you don’t currently possess would you most like to have in your home? I would love a new dinning room set. I love the new tables and chairs where they sit up higher off the ground. Just something more updated and not so country looking like I have now! That will be soon though. We have a new Ashley Furniture store opening soon!!!






Now for some happenings today....... Joey had his Christmas program at his school today, and was just the cutie!! I just loved the reindeer antlers and their red noses!! Here is a pic of the little party after the program.





0 comments: