CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday 9

1. How long do you sleep each night? About 7 hours on a good night.
2. Do you fall asleep easily? No, I have always had a hard time falling asleep. I solve all the worlds problems at that time.......LOL!
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed? No can't say I do.
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep? No, I think it would make it harder for me to fall asleep, cause I would listen to it......lol!
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times? Once I get to sleep, I sleep through the night.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed? Oh yes, nothing like sleeping in my bed!
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up? Yes
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep? Yes I do, but does not help me fall asleep.
9. Do you/have you slept with pets? My little dog Buddy sleeps on the bottom of the bed on my robe! He has to have something of mine to sleep on, or he won't sleep on the bed.......silly dog!

0 comments: