CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Sreaming Masses' Meme
1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? Honey Bun
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? A wedge cut
3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Grandma got run over by a Reindeer
4. How many colors are you wearing now? 2
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? extrovert, I like people
6. What was the last book you read? Twenty Wishes by Debbie Macomber
7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? The book that I just read, Twenty Wishes, cause it made me start a list of my own wishes, and strive for them!! Kinda like a bucket list!
8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? Well, ya know there are a lot of attractive men out there, but I have the most attractive, so not a problem for me, I'm very happy with the attractive man I have!
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? No I'm doing good right now!
10. What's your favorite dessert? Red Velvet Cake
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? About a good hour!
12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? http://craftycarole.blogspot.com/ Crafty Carole's blog cause we seem to have so much in common, and love to hear about her day!
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? Worked at Stewart & Stevenson as a Receptionist/Secretary
14. Do you like to clean? Not really but it has to be done!
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? Jingle Bell Rock....lol
16. What's the last movie you saw? Madagascar 2, I likes the first one better.
17. Pirates or Ninjas? Pirate
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? Laundry, I absolutely hate it!! About a thank less job!!
19. Best time of your life? When Kayleigh was born!!
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Going on our beach vacation!

2 comments:

CraftyCarole said...

awwwww You're so sweet.....

If we go into a great depression we can just knit our ways out... I'll be making all my kids clothing from wool (or maybe reclaimed cotton, silk, whatever) and upcycling everything else we need. Now if I could only get the hubby to cut back!

Unknown said...

I prefer Pirates over Ninjas also. I hope you have a great week!!