CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thunks
1. Do you like waffles? Yes I do, with fresh Strawberry's!
2. Name 3 things that is within your reach right now, excluding anything to do with your computer/laptop: A glass of water, my check book, and a phone.
3. Do you hang laundry out on a line outside? I use to do this all the time, and then only the things that I don't like to shrink in the dryer, but my new house does not have a clothes line....so all the stuff that I don't put in the dryer gets hung up on a bar in the laundry room. Miss sheets out on the line!!!
4. Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing - which do you choose? (you have to choose one....): I would say speak, because you can still communicate and I would still want to hear things and see things! But, some days the lack of hearing with 3 kids could be a good thing too!! lol
5. On a scale from 1 - 10, how are your computer skills? around a 5, there is a lot I need to learn yet!
6. Do you volunteer or donate to anything around the holidays? We always give to the NYC Ronald McDonald House this time of year
7. If a person receives a DUI while in government office, should he lose his/her position? Yes, because what kinda morals his he teaching if he gets away with it, the rest of us could lose our jobs!!
8. Do you take vitamins? I do!
9. Do you wear fingernail polish? Yes I do, just got my nail done yesterday, red with snowmen on them!! Cute!
10. If every flower in the world only grew into one color, which color would you want? Well, my favorite color is red, so I would have to pick that, but I would think that would get boring after a while.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love to hang my clothes out. Kerry got me a mobile outdoor clothes line in Texas. I used the heck out of it, even when the wind damaged it, Kerry fixed it so I could still use it. Since it was damaged we did not take it with us. Miss it here...have not taken time to get a new one.