CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fun

Friday Fun: Holiday Edition

1. Did you do the so fun Black Friday shopping? Did you get any really good deals? Yes I did, I got up at 3:30 am with my MIL and we got some really great deals. The best deal was a pair of Croc Lighting McQueen Shoes/Slippers for Joey that were regularly $20 and I got them for $4.99!! Got some great deals at Kohl's too!! ( But today, I got a great deal for me!! lol a pair of black boots that were reg. $70.00 for $20.00!!! woo hoo for me!!)
2. Does your family do gifts for everyone or do you draw names? We draw names on my husbands side, cause with 6 kids and all the spouses we would go broke!!! We all buy for the kids though........cause isn't that what it's all about??
3. About how many people do you have to gift this year? Oh man, to many to mention here.......a lot!! But, all done!!
4. How about that big holiday meal? That can get pricey so how do you save some money and still put on a great meal? I am cooking the holiday meal this year, and love doing it! I save by buying things early and saving the small stuff for last. I also buy a lot of things in bulk from Sam's Club, and that helps. If everyone shows up we should have a small crowd, around 8!
5. What are your top 5 tips for saving money this year on gifts? 1.) Shop early 2.) Catch sales 3.) Plan what you are going to buy ahead of time! 4.) Shop on Black Friday, you really can get some good deals!! 5.) Remember that you don't have to give to every person you know, and home made gifts are great too!!

Hope to post some over the weekend, need to put up the pictures of some things I have been making and pictures of Brittany's program!

0 comments: