CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Nine

Saturday 9: Holiday Cheer
1. Does the holiday season stress you out? If yes, how do you cope? It can sometimes, I try to get things done early, and have been able to do that this year!! I enjoy it so much more when I'm not stressed. I told the kids today, now that they are out of school for the holidays, NO STRESS, or your going to spend it in your rooms reading!!! lol
2. Are you ever so busy in December that you have to force yourself to chill? Some times, I had a really busy week last week, but this week is good and just doing the things that I want to do!
3. Do you sleep well at this time of year? I never sleep great, so it does not make any difference.
4. Have you ever taken a sleigh ride? If yes, tell us about it. Yes, Kayleigh and I took one in Central Park while we were in NYC!!! Oh how I miss that place this time of year!! Nothing like New York City during Christmas!!!
5. Do you live close to the parts of your family you spend the holidays with? We are closer to my husbands family, but I would like to be close to my brother so that we could get together over the holidays!!
6. What will you have for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the fixin's!! I'm cooking!!
7. Do you diet after the holidays? I do, have to get rid of the fudge.....lol!!
8. What’s the best part of the season for you? Just being with my family and decorating and doing things with the kids and making traditions!
9. How many generations of your family get together during the holidays? Well, it is just going to be us, so just 2!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we lived closer also in order to spend not just the holidays, but other time together throughout the year.

Glad you are ready to enjoy the holidays and no more stress...