CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Manic Monday


If you were at a friend’s house for a holiday dinner and you found a dead cockroach in your salad, what would you do? Well, I would think that none of my friends would have a cockroach problem, but ya never know what comes in food these days, so I would just not eat the salad, and politely tell her alone what I found in the salad!! But, hey in some country's that is a delicacy!! lol
If you could put anyone you know on Prozac, who would you choose? My son Joey!!! He goes from the time he gets up, till his head hits the pillow, and I wish I could have half his energy!!
How do you feel about public displays of affection? As long as it is in good taste, and no one is offended, I don't have a problems with it. But, one time at a mall my husband and I saw these two young kids, no more than 15 or 16, literally doing it in the booth at the food court!! Dan went and told them to stop, cause it was just out of control!! That's going to far!

0 comments: